3000 Chapel Hill Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
Laughing gas or inhalation sedation is a sedation technique used by dentists. It involves inhalation of Nitrous Oxide (N20) which is a colorless, odorless gas that you simply breathe in. Nitrous Oxide or ‘happy gas’ is administered using an apparatus that delivers the compressed gases directly to the patient. The administrator controls the flow of gases during the dental procedure using the flow meters and pressure gauges in the apparatus.
What are the advantages of nitrous oxide?
- It works rapidly ensuring relaxation and pain-killing properties work faster for complex dental procedures
- The administrator of the gas can control the sedation level with ease depending upon the phase of the procedure
- The exact time span it needs to be given for can be determined accurately
- No hangover effect is experienced as the gas is eliminated from the body within 3 to 5 minutes after supply is stopped
- No injection is required to administer it
- It is very safe relative to administering other forms of drugs
- It can minimize server gagging
- Mon & Wed :7:30AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 7PM
- Some Thurs Appts Available
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Conveniently request an appointment online or give us a call. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.Make an appointment