3000 Chapel Hill Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
Dental veneers are often known as porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates. They can be made of porcelain or from resin composite materials. Although both porcelain veneers and resin veneers have their advantages, porcelain veneers mimic the natural light reflecting properties of natural teeth and resist stains better. Veneers last anywhere between 5 and 10 years and need to be replaced after this timeframe.
What are the advantages of veneers?
- They can fix teeth that are discolored due to multiple reasons including root canals, stains from drugs and fluoride excess
- They can fix teeth that are worn down, chipped or broken and those that are misaligned or uneven
- They can fill large gaps between teeth
What is the procedure for getting a veneer?
- Diagnosis and treatment planning- This is the consultation phase with your dentist
- Preparation- Your dentist will remove ½ millimeter of enamel from the tooth surface after numbing the area with local anesthetic. A model of your tooth is made which constructs your veneer
- Bonding-This is the final step in which your dentist will cure the veneer after making all the necessary final adjustments
- Mon & Wed :7:30AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 7PM
- Some Thurs Appts Available
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Conveniently request an appointment online or give us a call. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.Make an appointment